Happy 26 Lauren! Today one of my closest and dearest friends came into the world and for that I will be forever thankful. We have gone though so much together and life would not be the same without her. So Lauren for this on your 26th year I present a trip down memory lane...
Our first choir tour together...Yum, questionable tour food!
Your Graduation
East Coast Choir Tour with our bus whose AC didn't work
Your schools homecoming
Feed the birds at the wild animal park! (Best picture ever)
Getting lost when you took Sara and I to meet AaronMaking us all go golfing at the driving range for your birthday and disrupting all the serious golfers.
And now your getting married!!! I love you lots and have had a blast getting to know you better over the last 6 years! :)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Lauren!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ummm...so when exactly were you going to let me know you had a blog?!?!
=)
Welcome to the blogging world...it's so fun...just you wait and see!!!
Post a Comment