BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3 More Sleeps!

Only 3 more sleeps until I get to fly up to Portland and spend my birthday with my family! I haven't been to Portland in a little over 5 months. I am so excited to see all of my old friends. In particularly Michelle. She is more than a friend, she is my sister, and I haven't seen her since Christmas!!! That is 8 months ago...much to long. I have known Michelle since I was 7 years old in 1st grade. I remember it well, she was the new kid and I remember thinking, why is there a new person here? And why does she always where dresses? :) She now lives in Seattle working in fashion ,and I in Orange County, so we don't see each other as much as we would like to anymore. We always have the best time together going on random adventures, as well as having movie marathons while eating taco dip! So Michelle...this post is for you...see you in 4 days!

0 comments: