Sunday, March 8, 2009
She Came...She Went...Michelle Does California..Day 1
Michelle has left the building...As of 2pm this afternoon Michelle got on Alaska flight 505 and left beautiful sunny Southern California where she had the time of her life and returned to Snowy Seattle Washington. We packed so much stuff into 4 days that instead of writing a massive post, I will be posting one a day for 4 days (I put the posts on a timer, so make sure to check back each day for a new installment of Michelle does California, trust me you don't want to miss it...We had many a fabulous adventures). Anyway this pictures was taken right after I picked her up from the airport, time 10:15pm...Day one. We jammed out to old school pop music from high school on the drive home and spent most of that night laughing and staying up way past my bedtime, especially considering that I had to teach my toddler classes early the next morning. It was so much fun to be roommates for a weekend! I miss her already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment