Yesterday was Ryan's Radical Birthday Extravaganza, a flash back to 1985! We started getting everything ready for the party around noon and finished it all up just minutes before the party started at 7pm. It was a theme birthday party, so everyone dressed in their best 80s attire, which is great since the last time we dressed like this we were in elementary school. Funny thing is I found my outfit at forever 21 since the 80s are apparently back. We had all the best 80s hits playing and even had a dance off to Michael Jackson's Thriller as well as the comedic styling of Brien Downie. It was a great party with great food and great people!
Ryan is loved by so many people! :)The typical roommate shot...Kelsey and Brien...Shaunt, Nate, Ryan (the birthday boy), and Brien, The refuge crew.

The late night crew at the end of the party, The Birthday boy, Ryan and his family, Ryan and I rocking the 80s!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
19...19...1985!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm bored of this post now, please write another.
Post a Comment