Take me out to the ball game...This last Friday night a few of my friends gathered together and headed over to Angels Stadium to watch the Angels play the Braves. My friend Amber was in town visiting from Colorado and LOVES the Braves as well as the Angels (she grew up down here) and has been waiting years to see them play each other. To be honest with you I am not really much of a baseball fan, and the few times I have gone to a game (and by few I mean 2) I have gone for the food! The hot dogs were awesome and the nachos divine...
It ended up being a really boring game with the Angels losing, however Kelsey had a good time and made friends with the boys who were sitting next to us. We also screamed emphatically when the Angels scored all 2 of their runs and sang Take Me Out To The Ball Game during the 7th inning stretch which resulted in my new favorite picture!
Unfortunately, I didn't get my camera out in time to capture the most thrilling part of the game...when two girls got into a fight a few rows below us, which resulted in drinks being poured on each other, hair being pulled, and eventually an escort out of the park by security. So far I am two for two on witnessing fans fighting at the games. :) Oh baseball how I love thee!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Angels In The Outfield
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
FUN!! :o) I like baseball, but I still think the best thing about going to a game is the food :o) Everything you eat there, even things you would never dream of eating at home, tastes heavenly!
Post a Comment