BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Job...well sort of

So I have a new job...well sort of. I am still working at Music Makers teaching piano and voice, and now I will also be working for a pop violinist, Cara-C. She has her bachelors and masters degree from Juillard in violin performance. She is an AMAZING musician! The good news...I am getting to use my degree, since I am helping her with music business stuff, as well as music editing, and also getting to do a little singing as well. Yeah for using my degree!! The bad news...its in LA and it is an internship, but luckily my hours are flexible so I miss all the horrible traffic!

In other news, the big move of 08 is still going on. I really should be packing right now, but then I would have to admit to myself that we are really leaving. This is harder than I thought it would be.