Im here! I arrived in Portland right before the "big" snow storm hit. It is beautiful and frigid here. Last night was my dads office Christmas party, and due to the snow we walked there. below are some family snow pics. :)
This is Andrea. She works for my dad in the graphics department. Our moms were pregnant with us and in the same birthing class. There were four couples in that class and all of the dads were architects. My mom has been talking about Andrea since she started working for my dad..."remember andrea..." I have told her on more than one occasion that I don't remember her...we were in the womb. Well, now I finally know Andrea...she is great! It was one of those..."I feel like I have know you my whole life..." moments. And apparently we have...in-utero :)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment