Kelsey left on Wednesday for Greece...I miss her!So far this past month has been a whirlwind, hence the lack of blogging. I have moved out of my cute apartment that I shared with Kelsey for the past 2 1/2 years and am now renting a room from a family. Unfortunately I seemed to have misplaced my camera cord in the move so it might be awhile before any new pictures of where I am living get posted.
I miss her, it was weird enough not coming home to kelsey anymore, but at least we still had our cell phones, and she was only a few miles down the road. Now, she is a whole ocean away. There are many time during the past few days since she has left that I go to call her, or text her and have to remind myself that I can't do that anymore. So Kelsey just so you know, you will never be out of sight out of mind...I miss you!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
I miss her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sad. That's just plain sad. :(
On a happy note, I am visiting with Michelle Akrami on Wednesday too before you get off from work! Yay. :)
She misses you too! She would just like you to blog more often. ;) Smooch
Post a Comment