BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

Interview Update

I had my interview yesterday with Biola. It went well. Thank you to all who are praying. I left with a peace that God's will, will be done. If they do not offer me the job it will not be because of something I did, or did not say, but it will be because this is not where God wants me.

After the interview, I want this position even more, it would be a great fit and I would really love what I do. I won't hear either way until the end of March, so now I wait and continue to apply for other positions. God is teaching me patience and more importantly how to trust Him with all of me during this season of life. I am learning that I put more trust in what I can accomplish on my own than in waiting for God's best. Why is this so hard to do?

0 comments: