BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Home Alone

Kelsey, my roommate, has been gone all week visiting her family in Seattle. Which means I have been living all by myself this week. I hate it. I always knew that I didn't like life by myself, but I tend to forget and think how living without a roommate might be kind of nice. Its not nice, it is rather boring. I miss coming home and watching TLC with her and having our Saturday morning lounge sessions. Kelsey come home, I miss you! :)

This week is also a reminder that she is going to be moving soon to Greece, and that I will have to figure out where to live and who to live with all over again. I love my roommate and I love our apartment...its a girls apartment... all cute and matching, each room with its own color scheme. This seems to always be the case, that just when I get comfortable God decides its time to mix things up again. I have lived in this apartment and with Kelsey the longest of any place since I left home for college. I have to admit, I have really enjoyed the stability of not having to find a new place to live every 9 months or so, or finding someone else to live with.

I am really good at living in denial and I have been able to push aside the fact that my comfy little life is coming to end and that a new adventure is about to begin. Honestly, I'm a little scared. :)

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sniff

I'm scared too!!

Come with me. It's really the best possible option, as far as I can tell.