I have a beautiful 2006 Volkswagon Passat. I love my car. She (yes, my car is a girl) is my first and only car. I got her after I graduated from APU, three years ago this October. She is a first generation since Volkswagon decided to redesign the Passat that year, but because she is a first generation, she has had a lot of problems. There have been past issues of the emergency brake getting stuck and having to get my car towed...that was loads of fun. The key getting stuck in the ignition, multiple warning lights going off and yet there is nothing wrong. Recently she has decided that she doesn't like AC which is perfect since the service department is closed on Sundays and it is over 90 today! She decided to stop working yesterday when I was taking my roommate to the airport so we dripped in sweat all the way there and I, all the way back. Which, when it is over 90, having the windows rolled down doesn't really work too well. I was supposed to drive to Vegas this weekend to meet my best friend, its a good thing it didn't work out or I would be sitting in a hot smelly car for 4 hours! Ughh...sometimes I hate my car!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Melting in California
Posted by Kristin at 11:30 AM
Labels: annoyances, life, randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where is Califoria?
P.S. It is hot up here too and the person who picked me up at the airport yesterday had a broken AC too! ha ha. More driving with the windows down...my hair was amazing.
So sad about your car! But she is awfully pretty. If you have to drive with the windows down, maybe you'd feel better if you drove past a lot of buildings with those mirror windows :)
Post a Comment